Baptism is a special celebration for families as parents begin to share their Catholic faith with their children.
The Sacrament of Baptism is a time to gather to give thanks to God for the gift of their child; it is a time to celebrate as their child is welcomed as a follower of Jesus.
In preparation for baptism, please gather the following:
- Registration form completed online here
- Your child’s long form birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate from one of the Catholic parents
- If applicable, custody papers for the child
- Names and religions of Godparents (please see the Role of Godparent Info sheet here)
Please submit a copy of the two certificates to email@example.com
We look forward to celebrating your family’s baptism.
For any other questions about baptism at St. Pius X Parish or to learn more, please contact us: